For information regarding COVID-19 in South Africa, check out www.sacoronavirus.co.za
ZTR 29r Flow MK3/Hope PRO 4 BOOST Wheelset
29er wheelset from Hope using the latest Evo PRO 4 hubs
With proven success on the Downhill World Cup circuit, the legendary Flow was one of the most capable trail and all-mountain rims ever made. The new Flow MK3 goes bigger and better in every way.
Nearly 4mm wider, the Flow MK3’s 29mm internal rim width offers the perfect balance of tire sidewall stability and volume for tires up to 2.8” wide. A more durable 6069series alloy and lower profile rim also make this the toughest Flow ever made.
But stronger doesn’t mean heavier. Optimized rim shape and a stronger alloy also let the Flow MK3 weigh in 30g less than even the narrower Flow EX.
Born and bred for control at speed and on technical trails, the new Flow MK3 also features patented Bead Socket Technology, for easy tubeless setup and maximum reliability.
- 4 Pawl Ratchet with 44 tooth engagement (8.2 deg)
- front an rear boost
- Sealed Stainless Steel cartridge bearings
- Machined from forged 2014 T6 aluminium billet
- Standard 6 bolt disc fitting
- Larger spoke flange to enable stiffer wheel builds
- Unsurpassed reliability
- NoTubes ZTR 29 FLOW
- CN Black Spokes
- These wheelsets are custom built and could take up to 2 days before dispatch.
- Please specify if you require 12mm/15mm thru axle or QR as well as Shimano or SRAM free wheel body.
- CWC cannot be held responsible, or liable for shipping charges, should the customer fail to specify.
- EXCLUDE scewers/through axles/valves/rimtape