ZTR 29r Crest MK3/Hope PRO 4 Wheelset
PLEASE SPECIFY F&R HUB REQUIREMENTS
29er wheelset from Hope using the latest Evo PRO 4 hubs
Even lower profile, the new Crest MK3 adds 2mm of internal width while dropping weight for faster acceleration and climbing, making it an excellent choice for lightweight, tubeless cross country performance. The new Crest MK3’s constantly tapering rim shape is engineered to be stronger while increasing tire volume for less rolling resistance and more stability.
- Can be run with standard presta valve inner tubes
- 4 Pawl Ratchet with 44 tooth engagement (8.2 deg)
- Sealed Stainless Steel cartridge bearings
- Machined from forged 2014 T6 aluminium billet
- Standard 6 bolt disc fitting
- Larger spoke flange to enable stiffer wheel builds
- Unsurpassed reliability
- NoTubes ZTR 29 Crest
- CN Black Spokes
- CN Brass Blk Nipples
- These wheelsets are custom built and could take up to 2 days before dispatch.
- Please specify if you require 12mm/15mm thru axle or QR as well as Shimano or SRAM free wheel body.
- CWC cannot be held responsible, or liable for shipping charges, should the customer fail to specify.
- EXCLUDE scewers/through axles/valves/rimtape
- Rider weight limit 86kg
Please specify, in writing, your front (QR, 9mm or 15mm) and rear hub (QR, 9mm or 12mm) adaptor requirements as well are free wheel body requirement (Shimano or Sram XD drive). CWC cannot accept responsibility for customers receiving the incorrect setup. We will attempt to confirm this before shipping but if the customer is unreachable we reserve the right to hold on to your order or, due to high volumes, dispatch as is. Any replacements will be on the customer’s account.