ZTR 29r Arch MK3/Hope PRO 4 Wheelset
29er wheelset from Hope using the latest Evo PRO 4 hubs
The new Arch MK3 has seen the most drastic evolution. Mean, but still lean, the Arch MK3 is 24% wider, with virtually no weight increase from its predecessor. Based on input from our Enduro World Series teams, Stan’s NoTubes pushed the Arch MK3’s internal rim width out to 26mm for maximum tire stability and volume while keeping the rim itself incredibly light (only 425g for the 27.5” rim).
With a lower rim profile and stronger 6069 alloy, the Arch MK3 also sees a 25% increase in lateral stiffness for improved tracking and cornering precision. Featuring Bead Socket Technology, the new Arch MK3 also offers the tubeless traction, control and reliability only found on genuine Stan’s NoTubes rims.
- 4 Pawl Ratchet with 44 tooth engagement (8.2 deg)
- Sealed Stainless Steel cartridge bearings
- Machined from forged 2014 T6 aluminium billet
- Standard 6 bolt disc fitting
- Larger spoke flange to enable stiffer wheel builds
- Unsurpassed reliability
- NoTubes ZTR 29 Arch
- CN Black Spokes
- CN Silver Alu Nipples
- These wheelsets are custom built and could take up to 2 days before dispatch.
- Please specify if you require 12mm/15mm thru axle or QR as well as Shimano or SRAM free wheel body.
- CWC cannot be held responsible, or liable for shipping charges, should the customer fail to specify.
- EXCLUDE scewers/through axles/valves/rimtape
- Rider weight limit 104kg