For information regarding COVID-19 in South Africa, check out www.sacoronavirus.co.za
Wahoo Trainer Kickr 5.0
RRP R 24,999.99
Functions of the Wahoo Fitness KICKR v5
- Virtually Silent Operation: the KICKR's design offers an ultra quiet riding experience.
- Optimized Flywheel: KICKR's 7.2 kg flywheel was specially engineered to provide riders with a more precise inertia needed to recreate an outdoor ride feel while training indoors.
- Disc Brake Clearance: an update to the main mast ensures clearance for flat mount and disk brake equipped bikes.
- Power Accurancy: +/-1% - enhanced power accuracy to provide accurate power measurement and generate up to 2200W.
- 20% Maximum Grade
- Axis Feet: Adjustable dampened feet react to the driver's movements, simulating lateral mobility on the road.
- Automatic calibration: The KICKR calibrates itself automatically while riding.
- Direct Connect Port: The KICKR is future-proof thanks to Direct Connect Port and can be integrated into the home network using an optional adapter.
- LED Indicator Lights: visual confirmation that KICKR is powered, connected and transmitting via Bluetooth and/or ANT+.
- ANT+, ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth Connectivity: ANT+ and Bluetooth capabilities allow it to connect to both smartphones and GPS devices simultaneously or separately. An ANT+ FE-C connection allows the KICKR to be controlled from any FE-C enabled device or application.
- Professional Grade Durability: robust steel construction ensures the KICKR stays in place while you crank out the watts and stands up to years of heavy use.
- Controlled resistance: when connected to your device, it automatically sets your resistance via your favorite app or software.
- Realistic ride feel: the KICKR flywheel is innovative and proven technology emulates the power and inertia experienced during outdoor riding. It provides the most realistic ride feel especially when using virtual riding/training platforms like Zwift and Trainer Road.
- Measures speed, distance, power, and cadence: get all your vital cycling metrics on your indoor ride. Cadence only available when paired with a Wahoo RPM Cadence Sensor that is included.
- Third Party App Compatibility: works with popular training apps such as Zwift and TrainerRoad.
- Compatible with KICKR Climb - Indoor Incline Simulator
- Compatible with Headwind - Smart Ventilator
- The KICKR features 12x142 and 12x148 thru axle compatibility in addition to standard 130/135mm quick release.
- Third Party Power Meter Support
Specifications of the Wahoo Fitness KICKR v5
- Dimensions (legs open - LxWxH): 50,8 cm x 71,1 cm x 43,2 cm
- Dimensions (legs closed LxWxH): 50,8 cm x 22,9 cm x 43,2 cm
- Rear Wheel Size:
- Road: 24”, 650c, 700c
- MTB: 24”, 26”, 650b, 29”
- Hub Compatibility: 130/135 QR and 12x142, 12x148 Thru-Axle (includes adapters and spacers)
- Included Cassette: SRAM/Shimano 11 Speed (11-28)
- Requires New Cassette: 8/9/10 SRAM/Shimano
- Includes RPM Cadence sensor
- Front Wheel Block: Not needed
- Resistance Type: Electromagnetic
- Wireless Software Updates
- Connectivity: Bluetooth, ANT+, FE-C protocol (Fitness Equipment Control)
- Compatible Devices: iOS, Android, Windows, PC (Mac und Windows)
- Max User Weight: 113,5 kg
- Power Requirements: 100-240V~1.5A 50-60 Hz
- Maximum Simulated Grade: 20%
- Maximum Power Output: 2200 W
Wahoo Fitness KICKR v5 - In the Box:
- KICKR v5 Smart Bike Trainer
- AC Power Adapter
- Interchangeable cassette compatible with SRAM/Shimano 11-speed (11-28)
- Quick Release Skewer
- Disc Brake Caliper Spacer
- 1.8 mm Spacer
- Drive Side Adapter for 130 mm and 135 mm Quick Release
- Reversible hub spacer for 130 mm and 135 mm Quick Release
- Drive Side Adapter for 12x142 and 12x148 Thru Axle
- Reversible hub spacer for Thru Axle
- RPM Cadence sensor
Login to submit a review login