Vittoria GOMA 29er TNT Tubeless Tyre
The Vittoria Goma is a born n bred Enduro race tire, equipped with a super-gripper compound and technical tread designed for tricky white knuckle descents by delivering graceful cornering and confidence-inspiring braking control.
Through Vittoria’s Tube No-Tube (TNT) technology, this model of the Goma is roughly 100 grams lighter than standard tubeless tires, while boasting reinforced sidewalls that resist cuts and abrasions. The Goma TNT can be run tubeless on UST rims with Pit Stop cartridge or liquid latex Pit Stop. What are the benefits of going tubeless? Less rolling resistance, less pinch flats, at a lower tire pressure. Run the Goma tubeless and you just might experience an all-mountain epiphany.
Of course, if you’re not quite ready to make the jump to the tubeless life, the Goma TNT can still equally be used with an inner tube while remaining on the lighter side of weight.
- Continuous control, even at the ragged edge
- Optimized spacing for multi-condition use
- Additional sidewall protection layer (nylon fabric and abrasion-resistant rubber compound)
- Tubeless talon (fits both standard and tubeless rims)
- TNT (Tube No-Tube) Casing
- TPI: 60
- Size Options: 29 x 2.25
- Weight: 2.25 – 800g