Time X-Presso 4 Pedals
TIME has revolutionised clipless pedal technology and introduces its newest generation: Xpresso. This brand new pedal has an even faster, more intuitive engagement without any rubbing.
This is thanks to the I-Clic concept of a pre-open clipless system (TIME patent). Also, the use of a carbon flexion blade instead of the traditional metal spring allows for these new pedals to be extremely light. The oversized platform of 700 mm2 gives the pedals a record surface area/weight factor.
Top Features of the Time Xpresso 4 Pedals
- Steel axle and composite body with flexible carbon blade
- Oversized pedal platform 700 mm2 with interchangeable stainless steel plate
- Automatic pre-opening of engagement mechanism
- Adjustment of angular sensations, or “feel”
- Q-Factor adjustment — setting of lateral foot position
- BIOPOSITION Concept — minimal distance sole to pedal axle
- Angular float (+/-5°) and lateral float (2.5 mm)
- Release angle: 15°
- Weight: 224 g/pair