Thule Euroway G2
Thule's new EuroWay G2 tow bar mounted bike carrier is both lightweight and compact. With a weight of only 15 kg it is very easy to fit to the tow ball, and the tilt mechanism, operated by a foot release pedal, gives you instant acces to the vehicle's boot or tailgate - even with the bikes in place. The Thule Euro Way also has increased distance between the wheel holders giving you more clearance between each bike. The wheel holders and light board extend outwards to accommodate bikes with larger wheel bases. A new system for clamping the rack to the towbar makes the fitment even easier, especially for those who are a bit lighter and had to use their body weight to clamp down older versions.
Timeless and elegant design.
- The bike carrier's low weight is a result of using aluminium and other high-tensile lightweight materials.
- Smart and innovative pump buckles for wheel straps for most comfortable and secure fastening of wheels with durable wheel straps
- Ergonomic one-hand-coupling with low closing-force and high stability.
- Foot-pedal-tilt for easy and convenient boot access while the carrier and bikes are mounted. A built-in stop prevents the bikes from touching the ground. The wide tilt-angle enables opening of even very large rear-doors without interfering with the carrier.
- With unique, detachable bike frame holders that can easily be removed, then returned in position after the bikes are loaded. A feature that makes loading of bikes faster and much more convenient. With rubber surface for protecting the bike frames. Fits all bike frames up to 80mm.
- Extendable/movable wheel holders and lights enable transport of bikes with large wheelbase.
- Increased distance between wheel holders for more clearance between the bikes.
- Folds flat for easy storage, compact enough to be kept in the trunk of the car.