Thomson Elite X4 Stem (1.5 Inch)
X4 is absolutely the best combination of strength and weight available. Enduro and downhill riders can run Thomson confidently, yet X4 is light enough for cross country and cyclocross. X4 offers precise steering and tracking for the ultimate in control while riding.
- Too many modern mountain bike stems sacrifice strength and torsional stiffness for a few grams of saved weight. The Thomson X4 is the leader in strength and stiffness.
- The Thomson X4 stem allows you to realize the benefits of stiffer forks and stiffer 31.8 bars. X4 offers precise steering, tracking, and more control while riding, all wrapped up in a beautiful design.
- Certified to: EN 14766 2006 MTB and DIN CERTCO: 2006 MTB
- The Thomson X4 is stronger and 30 grams lighter than the Thomson Elite 25.4 mountain stem. It features a traditional steerer clamp that is shaped to save weight and to be knee friendly. X4 is absolutely the best combination of strength and weight available. Thomson stems are the strongest in the industry, meaning enduro and downhill riders can run Thomson confidently.
- Solid one piece 7000 series aluminum extruded billet precision machined by Thomson in our Macon, Georgia factory.
- Built and tested to the same standards as our aerospace parts.
- The best stem for all-around Mountain Bike and Cyclocross riding.