Thomson Elite BMX Stem
RRP R 1,300.00
The Thomson BMX stem is machined from 7000 series aluminum, and is a one-piece design with no welds or joints.
- The 50mm wide clamp length and patented undercut around the handlebar combine to grip the handlebar more securely. Thomson’s “two clamps in one” design provides a stiff ride with minimal flexing or squeaking.
- The Thomson stem has passed extensive life and ultimate strength tests.
- We have an on-going testing program to ensure that every production lot of our stems meets Thomson standards.
- The stem is anodized to prevent corrosion, and maintain a nice appearance. Thomson BMX stems are available with a black or silver anodize finish.
- 6 M6 bolts hold the handlebar firmly in place.
- Lightweight, the BMX Stem weighs 255 grams.
- Built in spacer on stem body clears gyro and eliminates the need for a separate loose spacer.
- Every component of the Thomson BMX stem, including the fasteners, is 100 percent American made.
Login to submit a review login