Tacx T2980 FLUX 2 Smart Trainer
The FLUX 2 Smart is designed to provide a reliable, accurate and consistent measurement of your power, speed and cadence, so you can keep track of your performance and progress.
Conquer Extreme Climbs
The well-balanced design of FLUX 2 Smart ensures maximum stability when cycling in even the most explosive sprints. It powers up to 2,000 watts, and you can train on realistically simulated inclines up to a 16% gradient, even at low speeds.
Smooth and Silent
A stronger resistance unit in combination with a heavier 16.8 lb. flywheel significantly improves the ride feel and responsiveness. This direct drive trainer is designed to bring vibrations and noise levels to the absolute minimum, resulting in one of the most silent flywheel-equipped bike trainers available.
The trainer communicates via Bluetooth Smart technology and ANT+ protocol, making it compatible with a number of popular training apps such as Zwift, TrainerRoad and more.
The FLUX 2 Smart trainer comes with additional axle adapters to significantly improve axle compatibility. This direct drive is compatible with 142 x 12 mm and 148 x 12 mm axles — right out of the box.
Tacx FLUX 2 Smart Specs
- Accuracy: <2.5%
- Wireless communication: ANT+ and Bluetooth SMART
- Max. power: 2,00 watts
- Max. incline: 16%
- Output: Speed, cadence and power
- Flywheel: 16.8 lbs.
- Footprint: 26.4″ x 25.3″ (670 x 642 mm)
- Height: 18.1″ (460 mm)
- Weight: 52.0 lbs.
- Suitable cassettes:
- Shimano and SRAM: 8-11 speed
- Campagnolo, SRAM XD and XD-R body (sold separately)
- Not suitable for specialized SCS system
- Suitable axles:
- Quick release for road bikes and mountain bikes (5 mm)
- Direct drive quick release with adapter set 142 x 12 mm and 148 x 12 mm
In the Box
- Tacx FLUX 2 Smart Trainer
- Power adapter
- Power cable
- Quick release 5 mm
- 142 x 12 mm adapter kit
- Assembly kit
- Front wheel support
- No cassette included