Tacx T2800 Neo Smart Trainer
The Tacx Neo Smart trainer features a silent, powerful and accurate direct drive delivering ultra quiet and highly realistic road feel. The Neo can be used with/without mains power and is suitable for training with apps on Tablets and Smartphones.
The Tacx Neo Smart is their top-end, high-performance trainer to date. Extremely quiet, it is a powerful device to help your training and uses their latest technology and direct drive system to do this.
Features of the Tacx Neo Direct Drive Smart Trainer
- Skyliner block included
- Suitable for training with apps on Tablet, Smartphone etc
- Can be used with a PC, but optional with the purchase of their Upgrade Smart kit
- Shimano & SRAM: 8 t/m 11 speed. Campagnolo body sold separately
- No high speed running noise and no vibration ensures the Neo is truly the worlds quietest trainer!
- Clamp the rear stay into the trainer just as you would a wheel
- Max resistance 2500 watts
- Totally stable with a foldable construction
- ANT+, Bluetooth and FEC compatible (basically automatically works with all wireless protocols)
- Brake power: 2000 Watt
- Mains: 110-240V/none, battery operated
- Wheel: width of rear stay: Race - 130mm; MTB - 135mm. Axle skewer - 5mm
- Works with:
- Garmin GPS (520 with updates for others soon)
- i-phone, i-pad, Android and PC
- Compatible software:
- Free Tacx Cycling app can be downloaded in the App Store or Google play Store (compatible from iPad 3, iPhone 4s or from Android 4.3)
- Tacx apps (free) and PC software
- Zwift, TrainerRoad, Kinomap, BKOOL
- Excluding cassette