Stans 59ml Topup Sealant
Tyre Sealant in a converted standard tyre or a tubeless tyre can repair up to a 1/4" hole instantly. Pre-measured and ready to apply to one bicycle tyre.
Stan’s Tyre Sealant will stay liquid in a mountain bike tire with a thin casing for two to seven months on average. Riding in arid climates or storing the bike in a hot area will require more frequent monitoring of sealant levels. Special anti-freeze agents allow the sealant to be used in environments as cold as -30° F.
- Convenient, pre-filled for one application in a bicycle tire.
- Easily fits in a backpack or saddle bag.
- A must have for the repair kit and perfect for any tubeless tire installation.
- Refillable with our quart or pint.
- Remove valve core apply threw stem of any tubeless tire or tubes with removable valve cores.
- Or dismount tubeless tire and apply directly into tire.