Sram XX1 Eagle AXS 1x12 Groupset (BOOST) + R3000
XX1 Eagle AXS Rear Derailleur
- More than a mechanical derailleur with a battery and a motor bolted on, the Eagle AXS™ derailleur is the brain of the whole AXS™ system. Trim it at set-up for zero rub, making the near-silent operation of Eagle™ even more stealth—all while improving drivetrain longevity. It features a shorter cage for 10mm more ground clearance, with more chain wrap on the cassette to sit slightly further forward, and further inboard from mechanical Eagle™. Instantaneous shifts from a single touch even while under World Cup-winning chain loads recorded in the heat of racing and affirmed in the test lab.
- The primary purpose of the Overload Clutch is to protect the derailleur’s shift motor, but it serves to protect your derailleur and derailleur hanger from damage as a by-product. A very helpful by-product.
- 10mm More Cage GroundClearance
- Type-3 Roller Bearing Clutch™
- X-Horizon™ Actuation
- Overload Clutch Protection
Eagle AXS Controller
- No cable, housing or wires to manage opened up design and engineering possibilities with the Eagle AXS™ controller. Helping Sram pioneer a completely new shifting experience with new ergonomic touchpoints that take just enough effort to press.Touchpoints that are totally customizable to your preferences, allowing you to choose which button does what through the AXS™ app. Choose from three functions: Inboard shift. Outboard shift. Dropper. Use one of the touchpoints to control your electronic Reverb AXS™ dropper seatpost. And the power save mode in the controller wakes up after a single touch to save battery when not in use.
Eagle Cassette XG-1299 10-50T
- Take a quick look at the new X-DOME™ Eagle™ cassette. The last dangling shred of an argument in favor of a mountain bike front derailleur is now officially dead. Designed for use with our proven, reliable XD™ driver body, this 12-speed, 10- to 50-tooth cassette offers an optimal 500-percent gear range at a considerably lighter weight than 2x systems. It carries with it the X-DOME™ architecture, which, independent tests have concluded, yields the strongest cassettes on the market. New shifting characteristics improve both, inboard and outboard shifting, as well as chain retention.
- Eagle Technology
- Greatest durability and lightest weight
- XD™ Driver Body creates more stable hub connection
- X-Glide² - improves shifting as well as chain retention
- Use: MTB
- Model: XG-1299
- Speeds: 12-speed
- Teeth: 10-50
- Gear Ratios: 10-12-14-16-18-21-24-28-32-36-42-50
- Recommended Chain: Eagle chains only
- Only compatible with XD™ Driver Body
- machined cromoly (cog cluster)
- aluminium (largest cog)
- Carbon 175mm (34T)
LIMITED TIME OFFER!
T's & C's: R3000 gift card will be issued via SMS or email to your cell phone number or email address within 72 hours of your purchase. Gift card is redeemable in-store or online. Gift card cannot be applied against the purchase of the groupset. Cycle Lab and Chris Willemse Cycles reserves the right to cancel the gift card if the groupset is returned for a full cash refund. This will not apply to product exchanges.