Sram X01 Cassette (XG-1195)
The X01 cassette ranges from 10 to 42 teeth, the 11-speed X-DOME™ cassette delivers an incredibly wide gear range while maintaining even, optimized steps. The single-unit cassette combines with the XD™ driver body for a superior connection to the wheel.
The SRAM X01 drivetrain carries on the tradition of SRAM’s championship-winning 1X™ philosophy—all the way down the mountain. The setup is simpler. The drivetrain is lighter. And the shifting is fast and solid. Bottom line: X01 is the right one for any terrain, every time.
X-DOME technology creates an incredibly lightweight, precise and strong cassette. The open design aids in mud clearance, giving you cleaner shifting performance and longer component life.
XD Driver Body
XD is a new cassette driver body design that allows the use of a 10 tooth small cog and provides an improved interface with the cassette.
Top Features of the SRAM X01 XG-1195 11 Speed Cassette
- Unique finish for high durability and value
- 11-speeds (10-12-14-16-18-21-24-28-32-36-42)
- XD driver body creates more stable hub connection
- Gear steps optimized across entire range
- Material: 4130 chromoly steel (cog cluster), AL-7075-T6 (largest cog)
- Recommended Chain: PC-XX1
- Recommended Group: X01, XX1
- Weight: 275 grams