SRAM X-0 2x10 Low Direct Front Derailer
RRP R 650.00
Wide range 2X10 systems with X-Glide front shifting technology
- Speeds:10 speed for 2X10 system
- Weight:130 grams
- Compatibility:10 speed only
- Mount Options:Low Direct Mount (S1, S3)
- Pull:Top or Bottom
- Technology:X-Glide shifting technology
- Spec 1 – 42.7mm gap between the centres of the 2 mounting holes
- Spec 2 – 22.1mm gap between the centres of the 2 mounting holes. These 2x holes are also offset by aprox 5mm, with the front one being set further out (i.e. closer to the derailleur cage). The front mounting hole is almost flush with the inner cage of the derailleur when fully retracted (i.e. as it comes out of the box)
- Spec 3 – Also has 22.1mm gap between the centres of the 2 mounting holes. However, these 2x holes are flat, not offset. The inner cage of the derailleur sits a fair way out from the mounting bracket (aprox 16.75mm measured from the inside of the mount bracket to the outside of the INNER cage) when fully retracted (i.e. as it comes out of the box)
- There is no up or down movement on these front derailleur’s so you must choose the model that matches the outer chainring size of your chainset.
- Exact Actuation
When we launched our road technology from scratch we reapplied our MTB proven SRAM 1:1 actuation ratio (shifter cable travel : derailleur movement) for 10 speed rear shifting. EA helps to simplify/stabilize the uneasy act of balancing rear derailleur hanger design, tight cog spacing and exact cable tension. The result: the easiest index shifting system to set up and it stays that way.
X-Glide is the common denominator that gives 2X10 unmatched shifting performance. Four identical upshift locations, ready to be picked up by any outer link. Result? Perfect timing, almost instantaneous shifts, up or down, even under load.
Login to submit a review login