Sram Red 22 1190 Cassette
The new SRAM RED Powerdome X 11 speed cassette is the most advanced cassette ever made. It‘s super light, deadly silent, and delivers an undeniable performance advantage.
Inspired from the combination of OG1090 (SRAM RED) and the XG 1099 (SRAM XX) cassettes, the heat-treated high-grade tool steel features hollow construction with CNC-machined cogs and rear cut-outs for reduced weight and added stiffness. The result is the stiffest and lightest cassette we’ve ever built.
Specially designed and incredibly durable elastomers placed in between the cassette’s cogs to eliminate vibrations and noise
Features of the SRAM Red 22 XG 1190 11 Speed Cassette
- Hollow steel dome makes for the stiffest gear cluster ever at the lightest weight.
- Heat-treated, high-grade tool steel provide superlative durability and a beautiful finish.
- StealthRing™ elastomers and advanced tooth profiles eliminate vibration and noise for a smooth, silent ride.
- Aluminum cog: lighter, stiffer, stronger due to the design, material and production process.
- Weight: 151g (11-25T)
- Recommended Chain: SRAM RED 22 chain, SRAM PC-1170 chain
- 11-25: 11,12,13,14,15,16,17,19,21,23,25
- 11-26: 11,12,13,14,15,16,17,19,21,23,26
- 11-28: 11,12,13,14,15,16,17,19,22,25,28