Sram PC X01 Eagle Chain
It might look normal from the outside, but the engineering inside this incredible new chain design that makes possible a gear range previously found only in 2-chainring drivetrains.
And it’s also the biggest contributor to the Eagle™ drivetrain’s ultra-smooth, precise, durable and quiet performance. The Eagle™ chain’s links have a smooth radius, with no sharp edges or chamfers, which yield a significant reduction in noise, friction and wear on chainrings and cassette cogs. This design also allows for a flatter plate, which means more consistent chain riveting and greater overall strength. HARD CHROME™ technology extends the chain’s optimal performance life.
- TECHNOLOGY HIGHLIGHT(S) FLOW LINK™, HARD CHROME™, POWERLOCK®, X-SYNC™
- COMPATIBLE GEARS: Eagle™ 10-50t cassette only
- CLOSING LINK: Eagle™ PowerLock® PVD
- OUTER PLATE: Nickel
- INNER PLATE: Chrome plated
- PIN TREATMENT: Chrome hardened
- RIVET TYPE: Hollow Pin™
- RECOMMENDED GROUP: XX1 Eagle™ or X01 Eagle™
- SPEEDS: 12
- OTHER: Chain length - 126 links
- COLORS: Silver