Sidi Tiger Carbon MTB Shoes
The TIGER MTB shoes by SIDI stand out for their MTB SRS CARBON GROUND SOLE full-carbon sole.
This sole primarily impresses with high power transfer to the pedal and best grip in sections where you have to push or carry your bike. A precise closing mechanism for individual adjustment tops off the package.
• TECHNOPRO outer fabric: microfibre synthetic leather made in Italy with OEKO-TEX certificate – durable, breathable, water-resistant and lightweight
• MTB SRS CARBON GROUND SOLE: lightweight and adjustable full-carbon sole. Replaceable plastic tread inserts in toe, midfoot and heel are for high durability. High power transfer with best performance in sections where you have to push or carry your bike. Replaceable nylon plate and thread inserts. Additional inserts for optionally available studs
• SOFT INSTEP 3 closure system: anatomic ratchet strap for a precise adjustment and even pressure distribution over the instep.
• DOUBLE TECNO 3 SYSTEM: two reels for precise adaptation to the foot, easy to open by pushing
• COMFORT FIT insole: slightly padded insole made of ergonomic foam with memory effect.
• INTEGRATED AIR INTAKE: Strategically placed air inlets with mesh inserts for a pleasant foot climate.
• REFLEX ADJUSTABLE HEEL RETENTION DEVICE: individual adjustability of the heel area by means of two screws
• Compatible with MTB pedal systems that use cleats with SPD standard (2-hole standard), such as: Shimano SPD, Time ATAC, CrankBrothers, CrankBrothers Race, Look MTB, Xtreme MTB, Wellgo MTB. Also suitable for indoor trainers in gyms etc.
• Including SIDI shoe bag
SIDI recommends to order the shoes one size up.
Weight: approx. 680 g (per pair, size 40)