Shimano XTR M9020 Groupset (1x11)
XTR M9000/9020 11 Speed groupset
Shimano introduce the XTR M9000, its most advanced XTR mountain bike components and wheels to date. With this totally new XTR line available in both Race and Trail “Rider Tuned” product families, Shimano leverages its 22 years of engineering leadership producing the industry’s highest performing mountain bike component group. Inspired by the versatility and capability of today’s riders and the terrain they tackle, M9000 offers refined and tested solutions engineered for the way they ride.
Shimano’s unrivalled legacy in producing bicycle drivetrains is evident with the XTR M9000’s most notable rider benefit: ensuring pedaling rhythm. Shimano’s M9000 XTR shifting system redefines gear change performance while introducing enhanced ergonomics. Shimano’s legacy of leading brake design stems from its dedicated study of the components of control: heat, power and stiffness. The XTR M9000 brakes offer varying levels of heat control from an insulated piston (glass fiber phenolic) and insulated pad coating that created 10 percent more heat resistance.
- Front Chainset: FC-M9000-2, XTR, Hollowtech 2, for Rear 11-Speed, 175mm, 38x28t, with BB (Sm-Bb93), with Tl-FC24, for Chain Line 48.8mm
- Chain: CN-HG900-11, for 11-Speed (Road/Mtb Compatible)
- Rear Derailleur: RD-M9000, XTR, Sgs 11-Speed Top-Normal Shadow Plus Design, Direct Attachment
- Chain ring: 32T single Chainring
- Shift Lever: SL-M9000, XTR, Right, 11-Speed 2050mm Inner with Optical Gear Display
- Cassette Sprocket: CS-M9000, XTR, 11-Speed, 11-13-15-17-19-21-24-27-31-35-40
- Disc-Brake Set: XTR, BL-M9000
Please note the 9020 cranksets works better for Dual Suspension Frames