Shimano XTR M9020 Disc Brakeset
Technical terrain requires complete confidence in your equipment. At high speeds, nothing instills more confidence than knowing your brakes are ready and able to deliver unparalleled control and reliability in any situation. Shimano XTR brakes are arguably the best performing hydraulic disc brakes on the market, offered in two flavors: Trail and Race. The Race model is the no-frills, lightweight version while this Trail model offers a more adjustability and trail-tuned performance with only a minor weight penalty.
To provide highly adjustable, high-powered braking performance with no compromise, Shimano designed the XTR Trail M9020 hydraulic disc brakes. The integration of Servo-Wave brake-boosting technology into an XTR M9020 Trail brake generates gobs of lightweight stopping power (125 percent of the previous XTR benchmark, to be exact) that can be precisely rolled on and off with single-finger effort-giving you a better grip on the bar and ultimately better control of your ride.
Shimano was the first in the industry with full ceramic caliper pistons, but that's not all the set XTR braking performance apart from the rest. The new XTR Trail M9020 brakes also feature a newly redesigned carbon/alloy lever for improved ergonomics, insulated pistons and radiator-fin-backed brake pads to shed performance-sapping heat, allowing the XTR M9020 brakes to maintain cool, quiet performance under extreme braking. These brakes not only save weight, but stay cool, delivering excellent, predictable brake perfromance. The new XTR Trail M9020 lever sports an all-new ergonomic design and is equipped with Servo-Wave, allowing riders to precisely control 25 percent more power with highly-adjustable and responsive one-finger braking.
- 125% Power rating (compared to non-Servo-Wave brake systems)
- Short-stroke Servo-Wave mechanism modulates brake curve for quick engagement with excellent control
- Tool-free lever reach-adjust
- Free Stroke adjustment to dial in pad bite point
- Newly redesigned lever for better ergonomics
- Hinge-clamp mounting bracket
- High-power BH90 hose for uncompromising performance
- Combine with I-Spec II direct mount shifters to reduce handlebar clutter
- Metal pad compound with aluminum cooling-finned backing plate (standard)
- The forged M9020 caliper delivers a balance of light weight and power that resists performance-sapping heat better than ever before thanks to an industry-first full-ceramic piston and optional Ice Technology cooling-finned brake pads.
- Uses Shimano Mineral Oil for low environmental impact and easy handling and bleeding
- Pre-bled unit includes caliper, hose and lever. Includes compression fittings for hose shortening.
- 74mm Post mount calipers
- Weight: 255g Front, 270g Rear
- Front Brake is supplied stock with a Left Hand Lever.
- Rear Brake is supplied stock with a Right Hand Lever.