For information regarding COVID-19 in South Africa, check out www.sacoronavirus.co.za
Shimano Junction Box A
This junction A is required to connect the shifters via E-tube wires to the down tube junction wire.
The removal of traditional mechanical cables in favour of electrical wires not only eliminates poor shifting caused by contaminates, corrosion and stretching, but provides effortless gear shifts.
Features of the Shimano SM-EW90-A Di2 Junction A Box - E-Tube, 3 Port
- 3 port design, one for down tube wire to bottom bracket junction, 2 for shifter connection.
- Battery level indicator feature
- E-tube EW-SD50 wires not included
- Additional charging point when using internal battery
- Gear index setup switch to allow fine tuning via shifter buttons
- Stem mounting strap included
- Reliable and secure water resistant connectors