For information regarding COVID-19 in South Africa, check out www.sacoronavirus.co.za
Shimano Electric Wire Dura Ace
Connecting all the components. The removal of traditional mechanical cables in favour of electrical wires not only eliminates poor shifting caused by contaminates, corrosion and stretching, but provides effortless gear shifts.
- To ensure that the signal goes from the shifter to the derailleurs, the reliability of the electric cable has been proven by repeated field tests in various riding conditions, including extreme temperatures, rain, mud, and cobble stone roads.
- Dura-Ace Di2 requires 2 cables, one front one rear: the front to connect the shifters to a battery indicator junction box or FlightDeck, and the rear to connect the junction box/FlightDeck to the battery and derailleurs.
- This battery to derailleur cable is available for internal (EW-7975 available seperately) or external routing (EW-7970 this product) in different lengths allowing for various frame sizes.
- External cable sets are ideal for upgrading your current bike to Dura-Ace Di2 if it does not feature the internal cable routing option.
- Reliable and secure water resistant connectors.
Choose your correct length:
- EW-7970: External cables are available in three lengths: Large - 890mm, Medium - 830mm and Small - 770mm. Where the cables are routed on the outside of a frame and do not run internally, there is no need (or facility) to cut these cables.
If you require an internal rear cable set please purchase the EW-7975, available separately.