For information regarding COVID-19 in South Africa, check out www.sacoronavirus.co.za
Rock Shox RS1 SA100 TP 2017
25 years after the original RS-1, the fork that revolutionized mountain biking, RockShox does it again. A chassis design never seen before, which integrates the fork's steerer tube, crown and legs into a single carbonmainframe. The all-new Accelerator Damper, which combines incredible small bump performance with an ultra-efficient lockout. And Predictive Steering, a reimagined interface between hub and dropouts which enabled us to create an inverted fork light enough for XC racing and stiff enough for trail riding.
Specifications for RS-1
- Travel: 100
- Wheels: 29"
- Weight: 1666g - 29"
- Damping: Accelerator with Dig Valve and Rapid Recovery rebound tune
- Available Springs: Solo Air
- Adjustments: XLoc remote (lockout and floodgate) and Beginning Stroke rebound
- Steerer Options: Tapered carbon
- Crown: Carbon
- Lowers: Carbon
- Maximum Rotor Size: 200mm
- Remotes XLoc
- Brake Type: Disc
- Axle: Predictive Steering w/Maxle Ultimate (hub sold separately)
- Fork Offset: 46mm/51mm (29")