RaceFace Turbine Dropper Seatpost
RRP R 3,800.00
Canadian component company Race Face are known for producing performance products that can handle jumps and drops but the new Race Face Turbine Dropper Seat Post takes it to the next level giving riders the ability to 'drop' their saddle down for increased clearance when the trail starts to descend. Constructed using a patented hybrid system the Turbine post builds on Race Face's reputation for constructing high quality performance products and couples mechanical and hydraulic locking technologies to give a solid feel when in use. By coupling these two technologies together Race Face have been able to support the rider's body weight with a mechanical locking system for a solid pedaling platform which does not slip and also offers less potential to fail over time. They then utilized a hydraulic system within the seat post to take care of dampening and rebound duties actuated once the lever is pressed for perfect control, and thanks to lower air pressures and static seals the Turbine post offers unrivalled performance, control and reliability. The post uses Race Face's proven zero offset Hunter 2-bolt head design and is fitted with an internal frame routing system with a Quick Connector for easy, tool-free disconnection. The post comes with a universal thumb lever.
- Internal cable routing
- Race Face proven hunter Head with 2 bolt design
- Quick Connector allows easy, tool-free disconnection
- Left under bar Lever
- Functions below freezing
- Finish: Black
- Diameter: 30.9
- Weight: 495grams (30.9x440x150mm w/o lever)
- Places lever in optimal position left vacant by the lack of front shifters on 1x setups.
- Made from forged and machined 6061-T6 Aluminum for high strength and light weight
- Lever pivots on precision bearings for smooth action and durability
- 2 mounting positions for ideal placement for each user
- Increased leverage ratio for reduced actuation force over universal lever
- Textured non-slip thumb pad for not slipping thumbs
- Will actuate Race Face and Easton dropper posts and many other cable operated posts (11mm of cable pull max)
- High quality cable tension adjuster to dial in post operation perfectly
- Quick disconnect from handlebar for post cleaning/adjustments/service while leaving clamp fixed to the bar where you like it.
Login to submit a review login