Profile Design PD Hypersonic Ergo 50C Aerobar
The Hypersonic bracket offers our new generation fit range in a low stack, undermount format. Pairing this bracket with the ergo armrest offers industry-leading fit options and greater comfort. With the 50a extensions, this aerobar encourages a neutral wrist angle.
- The Hypersonic/Ergo platform is designed to give riders a lowstack bar with easy adjustability of extension length and rotation.
- Armrest Offset: -85mm to -17.5mm in 7.5mm steps
- Armrest Width: 112mm to 280mm in 18.5mm steps (With Extensions at 100mm)
- Armrest Stack: 39mm
- The extension length and rotation can be easily adjusted using the top bolt.
- There are 100 distinct position options achievable just by moving the armrests. Combine that with the risers and this bar offers 1500 possible configurations. As a clip on bar it is also possible to adjust the extension width and tilt easily. This is the most adjustable clip on bar on the market (and in history).
- The Hypersonic style bar has been part of our range for over 20 years and remains popular among riders who want an easily adjustable bar with low stack. The Hypersonic is our most ergonomic design in this style to date.
- The Ergo armrest is an integral part of the overall adjustability scheme. The dual - offset design (shared with Race and Boomarmrests) gives the most precise adjustment range of any armrest on the market. This, along with the evenly curved shape, allows it to work well for the majority of riders.
- The Ergo armrest shares the flippable design of the rest of our new generation armrests. By swapping sides or rotating the armrests smaller increments of movement are achieved – making it simple to fine tune a riders position or match the position from their previous aerobar or bike.