Profile Design 24 Carbon Clincher (58mm)
"Either Profile Design equipped these wheels with tiny motors or they’re naturally disconcertingly quick...We aren’t sure what mojo Profile Design has worked on the braking surface of the 24 Series, but we are reasonably certain that it involves black magic." - Read AeroGeeks.com's "Final Thoughts"
"..the braking performance was virtually unchanged in transitions from dry to wet to monsoon left us all but astounded that these could be carbon brake track wheels, and yet they were. In this case, “impressed” is too light a word—we were floored." - Click here to check out the outstanding review at AeroGeeks.com
"Most brands offering aero wheels at this price range all cheapen wheel construction to drop the price tag; Profile Design builds its relatively affordable aero wheel with the same all-carbon construction of the most expensive options." - 2014 Triathlete Buyer's Guide
"These wheels have one speed. FAST." - SpeedTheory's Environmental Testing Project pit our TwentyFour Series wheelsets against some of the most popular wheels on the market on some of the most popular race courses in the world. Conclusion? The TwentyFour Series will get you to the finish first.
"Stopping power is fantastic with a strong initial bite and minimal fading. For [the great price], you’d be hard pressed to find a better set of race day wheels." - Triathlete.com tests the TwentyFour Series
- Industry-leading high Tg resin rated to 220C° and custom formulated brake pads result in 30% shorter braking distance than our previous carbon wheelsets.
- PRECISION-ENGINEERED MATERIALS
- From the resin to the pre-preg carbon fiber, each material was individually engineered to make it the best.
- REWRITING MANUFACTURING PROCEDURES
- We combed through the details to develop innovative manufacturing procedures and techniques. Increased compaction and precise construction for a stiffer, stronger, and more impact resistant rim.
- TwentyFour Series wheels feature proprietary rim shapes developed using Computational Fluid Dynamics.
- Category-leading aerodynamic prowess confirmed in wind tunnel and environmental modeling.
- Proprietary pre-preg carbon fiber lay-up
- 24mm wide brake track
- Sapim CX-Ray bladed spokes
- Proprietary straight pull hub shell for minimal aero profile
- 11/10S Shimano compatible. Campagnolo freehub option available separately. Full Specs>>
- Includes: Carbon specific brake pads, Quick Release, Rim Strip, Polyax Double Square Nipple, Tire Levers, Bladed Spoke Tool/Valve Extender Wrench, Extra Spokes, Valve Extender Details>>
- Weight: 1630g (w/o QR)