Oakley Jawbreaker Photochromic (9290 14)
- The Jawbreaker Sunglasses by Oakley are the pinnacle of the Oakley Performance Collection.
- These frames are for those who are athletes, specifically designed for cycling and sports that include water.
- Oakley enlarged the upper peripheral region of the lenses in order to extend its field of vision and make these sunglasses optimal for cycling.
- Switchlock™ Technology makes it easy to extend or shorten the temples, making them helmet adjustable.
- Sunglasses are at the level of ANSI Z87.1 regarding impact resistance.
- Oakley Jawbreaker features a Full Rim frame front.
- Unobtainium® is a material of the frame which increases its grip when it comes into contact with water or sweat giving the wearer a secure fit.
- Prizm™ technology fine tunes colors in order to optimize vision in low or intense lighting.
- The Jawbreaker is available in an Alternate Fit which is preferred by those with higher cheekbones and a wider nose bridge.
- Made of O Matter which is an Oakley material that is lightweight and flexible.
- Jawbreaker Sunglasses feature a Wrap Around shape that protects peripheral vision.
- Frame front is emphasized with a Saddle Bridge, which distributes weight more evenly on the face, making the frames more sturdy and slip-resistant.
- Signature Oakley O logo can be found on both temples.
- Unobtainium earsocks protect ears from water and wind.
- Available with a mirror coating option on certain colors which filters backlight in intense light.
- Available with polarized lenses on certain colors which greatly reduce glare.
- For Men
- Jawbreaker Sunglasses come with Oakley carrying case and cleaning cloth.
Login to submit a review login