Maxxis Ardent SW 29er Tubeless Ready (EXO/TLR)
The type of tire you have on your mountain bike can improve or hinder your performance depending on the terrain you're riding on. The Ardent by Maxxis captures every mountain bikers needs with the aggressive tread pattern. It is designed for great traction and has large side knobs for cornering and a center tread with ramped knobs that minimize rolling resistance. Some options are tubeless ready while others are not.
- Large side knobs provide better traction for cornering
- Ramped knobs in the center minimize rolling resistance
- SIZE 29"
- CONDITIONS Hardback, Loose, Dry
- BEAD Folding
- TPI 60
- COMPOUND Single or Dual
- PROTECTION None and EXO
- TYPE Clincher
- TUBELESS COMPATIBLE Yes (Not all models)
- INTENDED USE Trail, All-Mountain
- WEIGHT 700g - 850g