For information regarding COVID-19 in South Africa, check out www.sacoronavirus.co.za
Look X-Track Race Pedals
The clipless X-Track Race pedals by Look are especially designed for cross-country racing, as they offer best performance at a low weight. With a contact surface of approx. 515 mm², the robust composite pedal body ensures secure grip and excellent power transfer.
The resilient X-Track system has an open structure for a reliable clearing of dirt and mud so that you can even easily get in and out of the pedals in adverse weather conditions. Thanks to an adjustable release tension from 6-14 Nm on both sides, Look ensures that everyone will find the right setup to suit their personal preferences. Thus, you can get the best out of yourself on the race track.
- Technology: X-TRACK
- Release tension: adjustable from 6 to 14 Nm on both sides
- Pedal body: composite
- Axle/crankset axle: ChroMoly+, 2 sealed bearings (1x cartridge bearing, 1x needle bearing)
- Platform material: ChroMoly
- Contact surface: 515 mm²
- Platform width: 60 mm
- Stack height + cleats: 16,8 mm (10,7+6,1 mm)
- Incl. X-Track cleats (6° angular float)
- Weight: approx. 468 g (pair incl. cleats
- Compatible with Shimano SPD system