For information regarding COVID-19 in South Africa, check out www.sacoronavirus.co.za
Look Keo Classic 3 Pedals
The great features of the Look Keo Classic pedals are now available for less thanks to the new Keo Classic 3.
The Keo Classic 3 is constructed from a strong composite material, has a large surface area for excellent stability and power transfer, benefits from adjustable cleat entry/release spring tension, and includes the Keo Grip cleats.
The Keo Classic 3 spindle is made up of an oversized steel axle with miniature ball bearings (12mm inside x 18mm outside) and a needle bearing cartridge for improved wear resistance.
A spacer is used to hold the needle bearing cartridge in place. A new method of fitting the spindle into the pedal body also ensures the prolonged reliability of Look pedals. Look spindles are only approved after a rotational test of 2 million cycles at 100 rpm with a load of 90kg on the centre of the pedal and an eccentric rotation (replicating a bump each revolution). This test is far more gruelling to the current industry standard, the EN14781.
- Resistance adjustable from 8 to 12Nm: the adjustable range for the spring tension allows any type of user (from beginner to experienced rider) to find the fit that best suits the way they ride.
- Very easy to use, ideal for beginners
- Large contact surface area for a high level of pedalling stability and comfort
- Composite body, chromoly axle
- Lightweight: 140g per pedal (348g per pair including cleats and hardware)
- Supplied with bi-material KEO Grip Grey cleats (4.5° float) and mounting hardware