Look Keo Blade 2 Pedals (PRO)
To celebrate its champions, LOOK is offering the KEO BLADE 2 SIGNATURE SERIES pedals in the colors of Peter Sagan and Alberto Contador, two emblematic figures of the peloton who choose LOOK technology.
The Kéo Blade 2 is the result of a long process undertaken by LOOK engineers to optimise all the innovative concepts which were developed for the Keo Blade Carbon. The Kéo Blade 2 is a more reassuring, more stable, lighter and more powerful pedal. Its design completely integrates the blade for better aerodynamics.
- Carbon body with aerodynamic profile
- Carbon blade ensuring very clean engagement and disengagement
- Maximum width and support surface (64mm / 700mm2) / New stack height of 13 mm = maximum power transfer
- Permanent cleat stop contact = better stability
- Available in titanium axle (Ti) or chromoly (Cr)
- Available in 3 disengagement tension levels: 12, 16 or 20
- Ti version is 90g (248g for the pair with cleats and screws)
- Cr version is 110g (288g for the pair with cleats and screws)
- Supplied with grey Keo Grip cleats