Look Keo 2 Max Pedals
Weighing only 130g (Composite), the Look Kéo 2 MAX pedal is amongst lightest pedals in its category. They have achieved this by the use of a carbon injection process which allows for weight reduction and improved durability. Great looking pedals.
- Carbon injected pedal body,
- Stainless steel cleat contact area
- Oversized axle with dual seals, making the pedal last longer.
- The pedal is made with two miniature ball bearings (12mm inner x 18mm outer diameters) and a needle roller bearing.
- The axles are only approved once they have survived a million cycles at 100 revolutions per minute with a 90kg load at the centre of the pedal and an eccentric rotation (replicating a bump each revolution). This test is more stringent that required by NF EN 14781.
- Cleats supplied: Grey Kéo Grip cleats (5 degree float)