Look Keo 2 Max Blade Pedals
The KEO 2 Max Blade Cromo Road Pedals from Look features a composite body along with a new composite blade.
This composite blade means the sensations of engaging and disengaging are located at an intermediary level between a spring pedal and a pedal with a carbon blade. The use of composite also proposes blades with a greater rigidity scope benefiting from the Blade technology and usable by all the users. The 60mm(400mm squared) support surface has also been optimised and provides excellent pedalling stability.
The pedal also has a new stack height of 14mm which means an increased power transfer.
- Use: Road
- Body Construction: 2 Ball Bearing, 1 Needle Bearing
- Bearings: 2 ball bearing, 1 needle bearing
- Axle: Chromoly Plus with 9/16 X 20mm thread
- Cleat Included: Grey Keo cleats
- Weight: 308g (pair inc. cleat and screws)