For information regarding COVID-19 in South Africa, check out www.sacoronavirus.co.za
Kask Protone Helmet
KASK’s most advanced helmet to date and developed in collaboration with Team Sky.
Aerodynamic performance, low weight,maximum ventilation, amazing looks.
The Protone weighs just 230g and uses a 3D Dry padding with a multi-layer open cell construction process to give a more comfortable ride. It has removable and washable inner padding, made from CoolMax® fabrics and its inner padding fabric has been treated using the Sanitized® antimicrobial process.
Additionally, its Octo Fit adjustment system guarantees a perfect fit to any kind of head shape. KASK has also continued to use its Multi In-Moulding Technology to create a polycarbonate cover for the top, base ring and the back of the helmet’s shell. This is joined to the inner polystyrene cap via KASK’s In-Moulding Technology to improve the shell’s shock absorption. Its strengthened frame further reduces the risk of a shock breaking the shell.
Features of the Kask Protone Road Helmet
- Multi In-Moulding Technology to improve the shell’s shock absorption
- Octo Fit adjustment system guarantees a perfect fit to any kind of head shape
- 3D Dry tri-dimensional padding
- CoolMax® material padding
- Self-adjusting lateral divider
- Three-way evaporation Aerator position
- Chin pad with eco-leather chinstrap
- Weight: 230g (Size M – CE Version)
- CE EN 1078 – CPSC 1203
- Medium - 48-58cm
- Large - 59-62cm