Hope Tech 3 X2 Disc Brakeset
Includes front and Rear Brakeset
Ready for a life spent on the trail, the Hope X2 TECH3 Disc Brake combo provides all the stopping power you need for almost any situation. Perfect for all XC and light freeride applications, the Hope X2 TECH3 is a phenomenal blend of power, low weight, and adjustability.
One of the most convenient features of the Hope TECH3 lever is how it integrates with the handlebars. The TECH3 lever features a split clamp design, making it easy to install or remove without having to remove anything else from your bars. Hope takes convenience and simplicity of cockpit organization a step further by designing the TECH3 lever to be directly compatible with any Shimano I-Spec type shifter. For riders who prefer SRAM shifters, a simple direct mount adapter is available.
The X2 caliper is a slimline caliper that optimizes the very latest COSMOSWorks FEA (Finite Element Analysis) software to reduce unnecessary weight, improve aesthetics, and create a high performance partnership with the TECH3 Lever. The caliper is machined from a solid billet of 2014 T6 aircraft spec aluminium alloy and utilizes an increased piston diameter that generates more usable braking force on the rotor. A drip free bleed nipple and wide angle orientation of the fluid inlet connector have also been added, allowing for neater hose routing and cleaner servicing.
- 'On the fly' BPC (bite point control) and Reach adjustment
- Direct compatibility with Shimano I-Spec shifter
- Direct mount adapter available for SRAM shifters
- 5% power increase over TECH Evo master cylinder
- New piston dust cover design
- New reservoir diaphragm design
- CNC machined in Barnoldswick, England
- 9.74 caliper with all mount options
- 2014 T6 aluminium alloy
- Wide angle hose connector mount
- Top entry pad fitting
- Fixed or floating rotor (not included)
- Standard (black) or braided (silver) hose
- 140, 160, 183mm rotor sizes (not included)
- Weight: from 340g