Giro Terraduro MTB Shoes
RRP R 2,999.00
While most trail shoes are still based on XC racing, the new Terraduro MTB Shoe by Giro was created to navigate the demands of all-mountain riding, balancing on-and off-the-bike performance in a low-profile design.
This durable shoe is built around a stout nylon shank that pedals like a pro XC shoe, combined with a grippy Vibram rubber outsole that inspires confidence when scrambling over rocks and logs. The fit is secure and supportive thanks to a slim, micro-adjustable buckle and two-strap closure system, while a reinforced toe box offers protection from impacts.
- High-quality, breathable microfiber
- Moulded EVA footbed with medium arch support; Aegis anti-microbial treatment
- Moulded shank with optimized cleat zone; Full Vibram High-traction lugged outsole; Flexible forefoot zone for walking
- Strong and secure MR-2 ratcheting buckle closure (replaceable); Offset strap “D-ring” at mid-foot
- Rubber toe cap
- 420 grams (size 42.5)
- Expand images for video demonstration
Login to submit a review login