Fizik Antares Versus Kium
The flat profile of the Antares combined with the 7mm relief channel makes this a comfortable, high-performance saddle choice
Antares VS is for The Chameleon: Medium Spine.
If you have an intermediate degree of spinal flexibility (approximately 90 degrees between your straight legs and your back when bending over as far as you can, keeping your legs straight a shoulders’ width apart), you are a chameleon. Your degree of spinal flexibility helps you so far, before you need to rotate your pelvis slightly to achieve fully the performance position.
You will benefit from the increased width and slight curvature of the Antares shape.
- Solid base ensures saddle’s structural integrity is unaffected.
- No reduction in saddle’s surface area, therefore no subsequent increase in pressure.
- Relief channel spans the length of the saddle, allowing the rider freedom to move along it.
- Edge of relief channel is a gradual change in the foam mould leaving no sharp edges that might cause pressure points.
- Shell: Nylon Carbon Reinforced
- Cover: Black/Red Microtex