Fizik Aliante Versus Kium
The Aliante VS uses a well known curved profile with the addition of a 7mm relief channel. An ideal saddle for riders who prefer a more rigid position on the bike
Versus X took the pressure relief chancel concept of fi’zi:k’s successful Versus saddles and expanded it further with a channel design that has a smoother, more ergonomically-shaped profile that improves comfort and relieves the sensation of pressure.
Versus X feature a channel width up to 30mm and depth up to 20mm for optimum pressure relief.
NEW for 2016 – the foam compound is softer and the edges of the channel are more rounded.
- Shell: Nylon Carbon Reinforced
- Rail: K:ium
- Cover: Thermowelded Black/Red Microtex
- Padding: Low Density Foam with 7mm Pressure Relief Channel
- Scuff guards on either side towards rear of saddle
- Integrated Clip System: Yes
- Length: 265mm
- Width: 140mm
- Weight: 259g