First Ascent Torque II MTB Shoe
Durable and tough, yet comfortable. The upper is made from lightweight, breathable synthetic fiber. A ratchet buckle system with wide EVA strap makes the shoe fit securely and comfortably on your foot. Pedaling efficiency is enhanced through a stiffened nylon sole that ensures a maximum power transfer to your pedals. This is the ideal choice for the avid mountain bike rider.
- Nylon composite sole with outsole grip
- Ratchet buckle with wide EVA strap for secure, comfortable fit and easy release
- Secure fitting 2-strap Velcro closure with rubber tab below ratchet strap
- Breathable synthetic fabric upper
- Anti-slip fabric liner to help keep your foot secure in shoe
- 2-bolt SPD style cleat pattern (compatible with all major MTB pedals)
- Reflective strip on outside of shoe
- Wide toe protection piece
- Heal counter for additional stability
- Upper: High-quality, breathable synthetic fiber and breathable mesh with reflective stripe. Secure ratchet closure system with 2-strap Velcro closure below.
- Outsole: Injected nylon High traction lugged outsole. Accommodates steel toe spikes (included)
- Shoe line: Anti-slip fabric
- Foot bed: Molded EVA foot bed
WEIGHT > 390g