First Ascent Pioneer II MTB Shoe
- Durable and tough, yet comfortable. The upper is made from lightweight, breathable synthetic fibre with three straps that are easily adjustable. Pedaling efficiency is enhanced through a stiffened nylon sole that ensures a maximum power transfer to your pedals. This is the ideal choice for the avid mountain bike rider.
- Nylon composite sole with outsole grip
- Secure fitting 3-strap Velcro closure
- Breathable synthetic upper
- 2-bolt SPD style cleat pattern (compatible with all major MTB pedals)
- Large reflective on later side of shoe for visibility at night
- Upper: High-quality, breathable synthetic fiber. Secure fitting 3-strap Velcro closure
- Outsole: Injected nylon High traction lugged outsole.
- Accommodates steel toe spikes (included)
- Foot bed: Molded EVA foot bed.
WEIGHT > 391g
Login to submit a review login