Continental Race King Pure Grip TLR
When its dry, the Race King is faster, cleaner and safer with a rolling resistance is almost on a par with semi-slick tyres with Continentals new Pure Grip rubber compound offering great grip which is also long lasting and highly durable.
Now considered a legendary tyre, the Race King heralded the advent of the current Continental MTB tyre range. Irina Kalentieva won two World Championships on Race King tyres as well as countless other wins.
Pure Grip Compound
Based on activated silica compounds, this technology was originally intended as an performance level compound, but after intensive development at our Korbach Research and Development Department Facility, an advanced new compound with outstanding grip and cross-country properties was developed.
This new rubber mix, given the self explanatory name “Pure Grip”, is ranked just behind our BlackChili compound and is being used in our performance products both in the road and mountain bike sectors. Whilst providing great grip, it is also long lasting and highly durable
- Has all the technology needed for success on fast paced technical world cup courses
- Low profile, yet aggressive tread pattern
- Closely spaced knobs for fast rolling on hard, dry surfaces
- Perfect choice for Cross country, marathon or trail riders
- Developed with the Topeak Ergon mountain bike professional team
- PureGrip Compound
- Folding Bead
- Weight: 605g (29 x 2.0"), 660g (29 x 2.2")
- Tubeless Ready