Chris King Headset ZS44/28.6 - EC49/40
RRP R 3,000.00
InSet™ is the latest addition to the Chris King® NoThreadSet™ family. InSet™ is a low-stack threadless headset designed for use with contemporary frames featuring what would traditionally be called "oversized" headtubes.
- As times have changed, so have the specifications of many of the greatest bicycle designs.
- These new large headtubes allow frame manufacturer’s greater surface area on which to attach top tubes and downtubes with the overall result being improved frame strength and rigidity. We pride ourselves on adapting Chris' forward-thinking original modular designs into ever-evolving configurations to meet most new bicycle designs.
- The Chris King® InSet™ now brings King's legendary bearing quality and time-tested durability to even more bicycle models.
- GripLock™ bearing cap
- Our InSet headsets feature an all-new bearing cap design
- GripLock™ is a multi-piece bearing cap that utilizes a split ring that improves steerer tube interface.
- For tapered 1-1/8” to 1.5” steerer tubes but can be used with 1-1/8” steerer tubes by purchasing a Devolution 1.5 to 1-1/8” Baseplate/crown race.
- Steerer Tube OD – 1-1/8” to 1.5” tapered
- Upper headtube ID – 44.0mm
- Lower headtube ID – 49.60mm
- Upper headtube ream depth – 10mm
- Lower headtube ream depth – 15mm
- Fork crown seat OD – 39.8mm
- Upper stack height – 8.46mm
- Lower stack height – 14.8mm
- Weight – 150g