Tacx T2900 FLUX Smart Trainer
The maintenance-free Flux Smart is a compact and realistic interactive direct drive trainer. The swift response of the Smart electronics and the 7kg flywheel transmit the slightest fluctuations in resistance directly and accurately to your legs.
The trainer combines direct drive technology with an electro brake in order to offer an accessible smart and interactive direct drive. The Flux also has a powerful 1500w motor and a maximum slope range of 10%.
The Flux Smart is connected wirelessly to smartphones and tablets and knows the ANT+ FE-C protocol, enabling you to train with Tacx apps as well as third-party apps like Zwift and TrainerRoad. You can also train stand-alone, so if you do not want to connect the trainer, it will simulate a flat road. LED lights on the side of the trainer show when it's connected to the mains and to a device over ANT+ or Bluetooth. With the Tacx utility app, you can always benefit from the latest firmware for the Tacx trainer and check the connection with other devices. When an update is available, you receive a notification and you can decide whether you want to update your trainer.
The set up of the Flux enables an easy, automatic calibration process to ensure a high <5% accuracy. The inner parts of the trainer are carefully selected to minimise sound levels. It is so easy to get going with the trainer due to its simple plug and play set up, simply remove your bike’s rear wheel and place it directly on the trainer, step on and start training.
The Flux is stable and robust and has been designed to enable you to really push your limits, especially when standing on the pedals.
- Type Of Trainer: Interactive smart direct drive with electric brake
- Magnets: 8 Neodymium magnets
- Transmission: None
- Electrical Requirements: 110-240 Volt
- Power Indicator (Wattage): None
- Connection Indicator (ANT/BT): 2 LEDs
- Firmware Upgradable: Yes
- Supplied With: Quick release for racing bikes and mountain bikes (5 mm)
- Suitable Bikes: Width of rear fork: Race 130mm, MTB 135mm.
- Adapters for other widths available
- Suitable Cassettes: various Shimano, SRAM & Campagnolo
- Wireless Communication: ANT+ FE-C, Bluetooth smart open
- Control By: Smartphone, tablet, ANT+ FE-C bike computers and stand-alone.
- Connect to computer via ANT+ antenna
- Output: Speed, cadence and power
- Read On: Smartphone, tablet, bike computer, sports watch, computer with ANT+ antenna
- Accuracy: <5%
- Max. Power (40 km/h): 1500 Watt
- Max. Slope: 10%
- Simulation Of Descent: No
- Max. Torque: 22.1Nm
- Max. Brake Force: 65 N
- Flywheel: Actual, 7 kg
- Flywheel Effect: 22.8kg
- Calibration: Spin down
- Footprint (LXW): 670x650mm
- Height: 465 mm
- Dimensions When Folded: Not foldable
- Weight: 16 kg
- Not compatible with Long Cage Rear Deraileurs
- More info please visit: https://tacx.com/product/flux-smart/