Sram XX1 Eagle GXP Groupset (1x12)
The SRAM XX1 Eagle Groupset Kit Gold - 10/50 is a brand new groupset which represents SRAM's newest 1x drivetrain technologies.
Not only is It lighter and tougher, but it is also quieter, more durable and more precise, making it engineered for greater performance. It features the brand new X-Dome Eagle cassette which is a 12-Speed 10/50 cassette that offers an optimal 500-percent gear range at a considerably lighter weight than 2x systems. It carries with it the X-DOME architecture, which, independent tests have concluded, yields the strongest cassettes on the market. New shifting characteristics improve both, inboard and outboard shifting, as well as chain retention. The Gold cassette uses a Titanium Nitrate coated finish which has less friction and the Carbon cage on the rear derailleur teamed with lightweight hardware make it light and tough.
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM Rear Derailleur XX1 Eagle Type 3 12 speed Gold, Carbon cage and lightweight hardware make it light and tough
- Shifters: SRAM Shifter XX1 Eagle Trigger 12 speed SRAM Rear with Discrete Clamp
- Chainring: 32T X-SYNC2 Direct mount ring.
- Cassette: SRAM Cassette Eagle - XG-1299 10-50 12 Speed Gold, Titanium Nitrate coated finish
- Chain: SRAM Chain PC XX1 Eagle HollowPin 126 links PowerLock 12 speed Gold
- Crankset: 175mm 32T Chainring